For information Call,ToolPaks: the original, tool-organizing packs from Lakewood, Washington.
Hands-free carrying of your tools for greater safety, efficiency and improved profitability.
ToolPaks fill an important role in--
· Elevator installation, maintenance and repair. Elevator technicians, focused upon safety, replace dangerous toolbelts with the ToolPak back backs and tool organizers.
· Petroleum exploration and production utilize its portability and organization
· Power generation locations appreciate its compactness.
· Industrial production, safety and maintenance, benefit from its "hand-free" tool carrying.
As do all of the following users:
· HVAC installation, maintenance and repair
· Emergengy response
· All branches of Armed forces and Government, including
NASA, CERN, FBI, SOAR, JPL, DHS, CIA, USCG, DOT, US Navy, US Army, USAF, DOD, US Secret Service, NSA,
· Mining · Photocopier mainenance and repair · Port facilities and crane maintenance · Theater and movie production · Aviation mechanics
And everybody who needs to be organized!
Popular ToolPak products include the ToolPak tool-organizing backpacks; the ToolPak Original (#90650), shown above, and the 4 Panel (#03100).
New Safety products include the ToolVest (#94350) and ProTote (#96600) with flourescent orange and reflective strips.
TheToolPak ToolBelt (#92650) is widely used for safety gear like respirators. It has a zippered lid to keep tools from falling out.
Don't overlook the wide variety of tool rolls, wraps and parts organizers to complete your tool organization, like the 13 Pocket WrenchWrap shown here.
To use this site, on the Topmost Menu, Click on any Picture or Word to see a category of ToolPaks.
For example, select PACKS to see all the packs-styles or CASES to see our cases.
|ProTote, #96600|| ToolBelt #92650
Perfect Safety Gear Organizer
|13 Pocket WrenchWrap, #10300|
Thanks for visiting.--
The ToolPak Guys
Like Us on Facebook by
Facebook LIKE logo.
Click here to visit www.SportPak.net
to See Our Sporting Goods